Friday, August 19, 2011

Never be a Christmas card...

I stood out in the back yard with the pack and a treat bag under my arm to try and get one of those perfect Kodak moments. The best picture I got was this one. Of course, Scrappy is running after something.



Mostly, the outing consisted of me sweating lots in this humidity and the dogs running around totally oblivious. There was lots of this...



And lots of this, one of them is definitely watching Charlie carry his stick around...shesh!



Oh well, I tried. Let's face it, without photoshop we'll never have a doggie Christmas card. Lesson learned, no big dealio.

Have a great weekend and blessings from the holler...

6 comments:

JP said...

Oh, we can get a doggie photo. It will just take a team effort. Just you an' me.... simple and free...

Okay, enough of that...

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We are sure you will manage a good photo. Or consider a collage with a couple of pups in a few pics. They are all so beautiful.

Happy weekend.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

Carmen S. said...

LOL, I love them regardless:D I'm sure they all would have rather been playing the stick game instead of posing for photos!

Paula said...

(giggle) I think it is a Kodak moment... in it's own way... *grin*
At least there are no bunny ears over someone's head.

Cindy said...

You are sooo funny! I can just see you sweating as you try to get their attention. Actually the first one with Scrappy in motion is quite good. I got a laugh out of your post---thanks, Mrs. JP. I love all the doggies!

Sierra Rose said...

Nice effort! Love the last pic with each of the 3 looking a different way... If you could coordinate ALL of them sitting and looking a different direction!! :)
Blessings!

Sweet hugs,
Sierra Rose