Friday, May 15, 2009

Charlie's Rebellion....

This morning started like every other morning here. Here's how it goes, I feed the dogs, gather the bowls from inside, and Charlie brings his own bowl in. Except this morning Charlie decided to head up hill with his bowl. It was so funny because I called him and he turned around and couldn't see me because his big ole bowl was in the way. Then he dropped the bowl to see me and it went rolling so he had to fight it and then get it again. Then he came prancing down the hill like he was the leading clown in a parade. He's such a goof. I'm just glad the camera was handy. Blessings from the holler to you and yours.


4 comments:

Lena said...

That is great!! Hahaha! Charlie what a goofball you are! I love that second picture where he's looking at you as if to say "I hear you calling me, but I cannot see you! Why can't I see you?"
Have you ever visited the loldogs and lolcats site? Google one of those terms and you'll find a very funny website with lots of funny dog and cat pictures. Have a wonderful weekend in the holler!

Carmen S. said...

Charlie is a very handsome boy for sure! Love him with that silly bowl!

YD, sometimes with ♥June and ♥Angel Samantha said...

Oh that funny Charlie! "Mommy where are you, I can't see you."

Paula said...

*giggle* That was just too cute!!