Thursday, April 2, 2009

Brown Nosers.....

Actually, it's dirt. After it rains and the ground is soft our little group loves to dig and eat dirt (we feed them, really we do) then they come in and there is no way for them to give the innocent look. Oh, they try, but as they look at me I can tell where they've been and what they've been doing. Can you tell who is who? By the way, these photo were taken as they came in the door one evening. And wouldn't you know there are storms in the forecast for this afternoon and tonight. Out come the towels and old sheets for those muddy paws and noses.

5 comments:

Lena said...

Yeay - brown nosers! I have one of those....and it looks just like the top one, which I think is Charlie. I permanently have a giant doggie towel on the floor at each entrance into my house. It's so decorative....

Mrs. JP said...

You're right that's our boy! He's always smiling. Oh yes, the trendy dog towel or towels in our case! Ya know, maybe a basket would make the muddy towels look nicer. When we have company they really have to be understanding of the magnitude of our situation..LOL

YD, sometimes with ♥June and ♥Angel Samantha said...

I always have a towel near the door. Sometimes it's on the floor in the living room because Samantha likes to steal it.
From top: Charlie, Daisy, Corrie, Violet, Scrappy & Speedbump.

Mrs. JP said...

Bravo YD,,,,ya'll know our gang. I'm just feeling so much better about our towel mess...it's good to know that other people live like we do :O) Thanks

Life With Dogs said...

Thank goodness it is dirt - I thought another dog stopped short in front of them ;)