Wednesday, April 15, 2009

It's not all hog grease...


Last night we had a nice, light meal. We had a salad with some mixed greens, tomatoes, and fruit and I made crab cakes for my first time ever. They turned out pretty good and really easy. I used Paula Deen's recipe. So, see, we do eat healthy meals. After all that healthy stuff I had a Milky Way - it all even's out. Right?

And now for the cute and cuddly. I just looked out my window and scrappy is letting Charlie chase her. He doesn't catch her unless she stops! The first picture is when we got Charlie last fall and the second is of him now, towering over his little friend. My little pony, my little pony..la la la la la. JP said the other day that he had that song in his head and it's because I sing it to Charlie. That just cracked me up.

2 comments:

Lena said...

Phew....I can stop worrying about y'alls cholesterol levels now. :-) That bacon post had me worried. :-))))
Heya Charlie - you are one big puppy dog, and I just love your fluffy ears!!

YD, sometimes with ♥June and ♥Angel Samantha said...

I demand more bacon! I bet that salad taste even better with some BACON on top. :)

That Charlie is such a big boy now! So cute!