Yeehaw! We're finally getting corn from the garden. Does anybody need any basil? We've got lots. Oh, and I dug our ground potatoes today so that'll be part of our night meal along with some corn and sliced tomatoes. Yum, yum. We haven't harvested our tater tires yet but we're hoping to have lots for us and some to share with family and friends. We definitely need to get some to my brother because he was instrumental in getting us the tires. Thanks brother! I'm sorry about the pictures I've been posting lately - I'm sure it's operator error.
YD's A Little Bit of Everything Place presented us with an award. For this award, I would have to first link it back to the person who gave me the award and then share 10 things about me that are true. Thank you YD's A Little Bit of Everything Place!
1) JP and Mrs. JP are saved by grace in our Lord Jesus Christ.
2) Mrs. JP's brother used to make her cry by whistling the Lassie Theme.
3) JP's brother stuck a car antenna in his ear to see if it'd come out the other side, when they were little. By the way, it didn't.
4) JP and Mrs. JP have 2 grandchildren, a boy who is almost 13 and a girl who is almost 6!
5) JP created a TV/movie rating just for Mrs. JP. I love that about him.
6) Mrs. JP likes old movies. Actually we both do. You know, black and white movies with actors/actresses that actually have talent.
7) JP makes the best bagels, cuban bread, lasagna, homemade sausage, smoked pork,...I could go on but you get the idea, he's a great cook.
8) We are both very, very, very, conservative. JP, did I put enough "very's"?
9) We both support our armed forces...support isn't a strong enough word...fiercely support, maybe better.
10) Mrs. JP is phobic of snakes. I don't even like to see them on TV (refer to #5)
Ok, I am suppose to pass it on to bloggers. Here you go. I know...You'd like to thank all the little people who made you what you are today, right?
Cowgirl's Country Life
TennZen Enlightenment, Southern Style
Sleeping Dog Bakery
The Lost Fart of Blogging