Friday, June 21, 2013

Summer beauty...

I decided to bring a sample of what's blooming outside to the inside for the weekend.  It's kind of lopsided but it's colorful and pleasing.


Charlie and Corrie decided to cooperate for a picture.  Speedbump and Violet were being shy and Scrappy was just shamefully dirty, but...


Here's Daisy, she's all healed up and working on growing her hair back from having that cyst removed.  We're so glad that's over and she is good as new.  It's amazing how she still plays even though she's 12 yrs. old.  I am so thankful for her.


We pray that you take the time to enjoy all of the beauty God has put around us in His creation this summer.  As always, blessings from the holler...


4 comments:

NanaNor's said...

Hi there, I'm so glad you came by my place(after seeing me at Caryl's)because after reading your posts I feel like I've met a dear friend. I also see another blog I follow too. I am a dog lover and have always had two dogs at a time but now hubby and I are just down to one. Also have 11 grandkids and love spending time with them. Can't wait to get to know you more!!! Blessings on your day!
Hugs, Noreen

The Life of Riley said...

Lovely flowers. Here in NZ it is winter - but you are right that there is still always something amazingly beautiful outside to enjoy if I look hard enough. At the moment it is the birds enjoying my bird feeder.

Enjoy your weekend.

cowgirl said...

Beautiful flowers Mrs JP! Great pics of the gang too. :)

Anonymous said...

Dropping by to see how you are doing :)
Blessings,Renee