Friday, July 12, 2013

Guess where the end of the rainbow was yesterday...

The end of the rainbow was literally here in the holler!  I had just finished talking with my mom-in-law and it had rained some, then the sun came out and I noticed a rainbow out the front window.  Well, I love a rainbow and went out on the porch to get a better view.  I was stunned, ran into the house to get the camera hoping to get this captured, the end of rainbow was right in front of me.  I am so glad that we don't have to wait on film anymore.  Do you remember that agony?



see it coming through the trees there? squeal....



Then to my surprise, not only could I see one end, but both ends.  Wouldn't you know it, JP was driving right underneath the one end coming home from work.  I guess he is my pot of gold, right?  What I didn't even see in my short-sightedness was the double-rainbow above it.  I was so busy looking right in front of me that I missed the other beauty.  Thank goodness I have pictures.  Now that I'm calm I can enjoy both rainbows.

So, that's enough excitement for me for awhile.  I'm easy,,hahaha.  I hope that you all have a wonderful weekend.  If it rains, look for the rainbow.  Blessings from the holler...




5 comments:

Mary Ann said...

WOW! I have never been at the end of the rainbow... but if it was at home, that's where I am happiest, and from your post... you are too! Have a great weekend!

NanaNor's said...

Happy Friday! Wonderful photos, so glad you got to witness the rainbow.
Yes, I love having instant cameras, especially with phones-even if the quality isn't as good. Hope you have a wonderful weekend.
Hugs, Noreen

The Life of Riley said...

I always knew that your part of the world was special. Enjoy the weekend with your "golden" husband!

cowgirl said...

Wow that is beautiful Mrs JP!!

Unknown said...

That is really beautiful!