Wednesday, December 7, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...



We've got our decorations out and today it started snowing! Corrie was just so glad that I put that tree up for her. Last year, her sister Violet claimed the place under the tree.



It's nice to have special things on the mantle. I collect manger scenes so I enjoy having them out. I even put them in the kitchen window.





Today when I got home it was snowing so hard it was like standing in a snow globe. These pictures of the dogs look blurry but the snow was just coming down too fast!





This is Speedbump's kind of weather. She's smiling inside :O)



Guess what? I'm so thrilled that the bird feeder is being used. Two lady cardinals are in there. It looks like they're talking about the change in weather and how nice it is to eat inside.



Blessings to you all from the snowy holler...

8 comments:

Carmen S. said...

Looks like your precious furbabies have declared it a snow day:D

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

So nice to see your beautiful tree and decorations. Ours will be very sparse this year with Mom's injury. We are hoping for a little more snow tomorrow night, but they say it will only be a dusting again.

What a pretty picture you paint with your reference to the snowglobe.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

Cindy said...

How nice to have a collection of nativities. They come in all shapes and sizes and that is so neat to see! I'm not doing a tree so I enjoy yours. Sweet pictures of the dogs---they love the cool weather---and Speedbump is so cuddly looking. Very nice pics of the Shepherds, too. Oh, it GREAT to see those birds in your new feeder. Now I know I will give it a try!!

Kari in Alaska said...

your decor looks great

Stop on by for a visit
Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com

Vickie said...

Wow - guess it's that time of year - everybody's getting snow! I'll bet your pooches love going outside in the snow and playing - just makes 'em feel extra frisky! I love manger scenes, too - you've got quite a few there. I'd love to have a big nice one with all the pieces and leave it out all year. Have a wonderful week and stay warm!

Sierra Rose said...

Lovely tree! Great to see everyone playing in the snow drops :)

Big hugs,
Sierra Rose

Paula said...

Love the birdfeeder! I had to go back and read the last post to find out more about it... very ingenious.
Glad to see your dogs lovin' the snow... our sheep thrive in the winter~ the colder, the better. But the poor little Silkies stay huddled up in their boxes~ and Lily's not to keen on those early morning bathroom outings when there is frost on the ground. (I can understand that, though...)
Your tree is gorgeous and your mantle looks wonderful too... I love your manger collection!

cowgirl said...

Your decorations and tree are so pretty!! Thanks for sharing. I haven't put anything up yet, you've inspired me. :)