Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year adventure...


Hello to all!  We are expecting some rainy/snowy weather so I decided to let a few of the dogs out to play or lay in the sun.  As you can see Scrappy decided to have her first adventure of 2014!  Therefore, she has had her first bath.  I wouldn't mind if it snowed some and I know that Speedbump is anxious for the white stuff.  At any rate, I have my towels washed and we're ready for whatever.

God's richests blessings to you all and Happy New Year from all of us in the holler...

4 comments:

The Life of Riley said...

Happy new year to you from New Zealand!.

My humans are also mentioning the bath word to me, and considering washing me on the back lawn today! It is summer and apparently I have D.O. (doggie odour). For now I'll hide from the garden hose :)

Wishing you all the best for 2014,
Riley (and his family)

cowgirl said...

Sweet photo!! :) Hope you and Mr JP have a wonderful 2014!

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We have some snow here tonight but it won't amount to much, just an inch or so. But we still love it.

Happy New Year to you too!

Woos - Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

Cindy said...

Love your little Scrapper! Happy New Yeae!