Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Bloomin' Wednesday


I realized after I'd taken the photos that all of these flowers were gifts. It makes the blooms sweeter because of the giver. That being the case, all of nature cries out "God planted this;" be thankful for the gift from The Giver.

The pictures aren't as pretty as the blooms so use your imagination. Thanks.







I've just put our garden (only six tomato plants) in the garden. This is an all-time late garden for us. Maybe it'll yield enough tomatoes for eating, "putting up," and to bless others too.

Blessings from the holler...

3 comments:

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Your flowers are just incredibly beautiful. Mom says. Both Ciara and Lightning have to mature a lot more before there is any chance of flowers like that here.


Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

My Primitive Creations by Tonya said...

Morning Mrs JP... Love your Flowers and you are right they are one of Gods best gifts.. I love flower gardening..The Flowers this year are just beautiful.they all seem to be so much brighter.

I think many are a little behind on planting there gardens..I know my BIL had a time of it ..everytime he got ready to plant it would rain on his garden..I noticed yesterday he finally got the tomatoes, cabbage and peppers planted.

I hope your feeling better and the pain meds are working for you. thanks for stopping by it was good to hear from you..

Have a great weekend!

Hugs
Tonya

Paula said...

So true, flowers are a gift from God! "Every good and perfect gift..." :)

I don't know why my pictures don't turn out as pretty as it looks with my eyes either, but... sometimes it's just hard to capture the real beauty of things... your flowers are gorgeous, nonetheless.

We are late with the garden too... we kept thinking since we had so much warm weather so early we were bound to get at least one more killing frost... or ten... but we waited and waited- and nothing. We finally put our stuff out two weeks ago!